Android Engineers (No: HR1503)
Deadline: Sep. 30, 2015.
Available to recruit: 5 engineers.
You will have chance to work with other intelligent, enthusiastic, and positive engineers to invent, design, and create things that matter.
- Working closely with foreign customers to implement effective solution
- Work in a team to develop software products in various types of web application, enterprise application or web services using Android and other related technologies/frameworks
- Be fully responsible for the overall technical direction and compliance to development standards
- Hands-on technical direction working with other developers to implement, review code and resolve issues
- Work on other tasks assigned by team leaders.
To be successful in this role you should have an enthusiastic and professional attitude, and you must have:
- Have background in Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalents
- Have solid fundamental of OOP, data structures, algorithms and software design
- At least 3 years working experiences in Android and strong experience of developing either mobile apps for Android or web/desktop applications
- Excellent working knowledge of an objective oriented language (Java, C++, Objective-C, C#, or similar)
- Experienced in common software life cycle development processes, especially Agile/Scrum and Kanban
- Experienced in task and bug tracking tools: JIRA, TFS and Bitbucket
- Experienced source control tools: Git, CVS & SVN
- Very good knowledge and experience in mobile application development
- Excellent coding skills in one or more of: Java, Android, Objective C, iOS, C or C++
- Good at Object-Oriented Design, Data Structures, Algorithm Design, Problem Solving, Design Patterns
- Support another developer to solve technical issues & problems
- Deep understanding of OOP
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Proven ability to build complex mobile applications
- History of quality app that is available to customers
- Have fluent English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Be passionate of new technologies and be eager to learn from each other.