Recruitment & Training Process
Experienced candidates in Software Engineering or with Advanced Degrees are encouraged to send their CV’s in confidence to us by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your e-mail, you may request an invitation for the next informational session held at Enclave:11.
This is an opportunity to visit our facilities and managers, and learn more about Enclave:11 before implementing an interview with senior officers of Enclave:11.
Those with passing interview will be invited to have an offer letter with some necessary information, such as job description, salary, holidays and other benefits. HR package for new employee will be followed and completed after you officially become an Enclaver.
A robust, customized Professional Engineering Program (Boot camp) for you will be scheduled and trained by CEO and executive managers of Enclave:11. We welcome your inquiries and comments: E-mail us at email@example.com.
Please referring to our recruitment chart as below. It may give you a clear flow of our recruitment process.
Enclave:11 Employees' Salaries and Benefits
Apart from an international and multicultural working environment, Enclave:11 offers an attractive compensation and benefit package. Successful candidates will become a part of our friendly, motivated, and committed talent teams. In addition, the firm will offer you these advantages:
- Net (take-home) salary range from USD 500.00 to USD 2,500.00
- All benefits required by Vietnam Labor Law
- Free lunch
- 12 paid vacation days annually
- The 13th salary and bonus
- International standard per diem (allowance) for working on-site and travel
- USD 3,000.00 health insurance with Social Insurance (SI), Health Insurance (HI), Unemployment Insurance (UI)
- Annual company trip, team building activities, etc.
- Significant global career growth opportunities with international teams