SQA Engineers (No: HR1501)
Deadline: Sep. 30, 2015.
Available to recruit: 5 engineers.
You will have chance to work with other intelligent, enthusiastic, and positive engineers to invent, design, and create things that matter.
- Work in testing team of project assigning by team leaders.
- Participate in team activities such as planning and retrospectives
- Write, follow test cases and test plans and communicate with the team about issues
- Review the quality of unit testing, functional testing, system integration testing and user testing
- Regression testing of released features
- Identify and execute on opportunities to improve the QA process
To be successful in this role you should have an enthusiastic and professional attitude, and you must have:
- Good at English, both speaking and writing
- Have excellent knowledge about testing, testing process
- Have ability to understand and analysis customer’s requirement
- Able to apply testing automation for web applications and testing Smartphone or mobile
- Experienced in delivering software products using Agile-Scrum methodology
- Experienced in performance testing (Visual Studio, JMeter, etc…)
- Experienced in programming, SQL is a plus
- Experienced in writing, maintaining, running automated
- Strong research, problem solving and troubleshooting ability
- Hard working, careful