PHP Engineers (No: HR1504)
Deadline: Sep. 30, 2015.
Available to recruit: 5 engineers.
You will have chance to work with other intelligent, enthusiastic, and positive engineers to invent, design, and create things that matter.
- Design, develop, and produce a variety of web applications to support team members and client needs
- Participate in all phases of project lifecycle: planning, designing, developing, testing, debugging, maintaining, and updating
Requirement Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role you should have an enthusiastic and professional attitude, and you must have:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or relative degree
- 3+ years experience in professional web development using PHP, including WordPress
- 3+ years experience with developing object-oriented PHP
- Experienced in common software life cycle development processes, especially Agile/Scrum and Kanban
- Experienced in task and bug tracking tools: JIRA, TFS and Bitbucket
- Experienced source control tools: Git, CVS & SVN
- Experience of extending CMS platforms for bespoke solutions
- Knowledge and experience of Linux, Mac or Windows infrastructure
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools, and of developing web services
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- Basic knowledge of graphics editing software (Photoshop, Fireworks etc.)
- Strong interest in the future of web development and frontend development
- Have fluent English communication skills, both verbal and written