Software Quality Assurance
Enclave:10 has been involved in software testing services since we started our business in 2007.
We provide our clients strong and dedicated QA teams for full range of professional testing services, from individual testers who manually execute existing test cases, to being fully involved with a software development process and taking complete testing responsibility by establishing testing methodologies, creating test cases or plans, and performing automation testing.
We can also provide testing measurements and in-depth QA analysis to help you optimize testing procedures and then set up a completed process to deliver exceptional results for different types of projects across many industries and domains efficiently. We do believe that Enclave:10's testing team has accumulated enormous experiences in co-operating with worldwide clients in many industries to deliver best services of software quality assurance for more efficient software solutions.
Our flexibility and superior understanding of software testing techniques and procedures allow us to meet your requirements. We have experienced engineers, experts, and customized service to satisfy all client’s testing needs. Moreover, we also work as a seamless extensional division with your in-house testing or development team to create a sustainable cooperation and development.
Our Expertise in SQA
- Complete software product testing services and plans.
- Provide project scope, objectives, and requirement definitions.
- Provide strategies to monitor development and testing processes
- Develop and design of tools and test automation scripts.
- Monitor testing quality and security controls based on international industry practices and standards.
Our SQA Services Include:
- Manual testing: functional testing, UI testing, integration testing, system testing, and acceptance testing.
- Automation testing: performance testing, load testing, and unit testing.
- Mobile application testing: interaction testing, interrupt testing, network testing, installation testing, compatibility testing, localization testing, and usability testing.